OUYA is outfitted with the NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of internal storage (expandable via USB).
Out-of-the-box, the OUYA Console includes the following:
- Includes: 1 OUYA wireless controller/Case: Sand-blasted Aluminum and Plastic
- CPU: nVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-Core / Memory: 1GB RAM
- Dimensions: 75mm x 75mm x 82mm (2.9in x 2.9in x 3.2in) / Weight: 300g (10.5 oz)
- Storage: 8GB Internal Flash Storage (expandable via USB Port) / USB: One USB 2.0 port, One Micro USB port
- Connectivity: WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), Ethernet port, and Bluetooth / Output: HDMI (up to 1080p HD)
OUYA will work with WiFi or Ethernet.
OUYA will let you download games or stream your favorite videos or music apps in 1080p HD.
… And since OUYA is the first totally open video game console, software engineers are encouraged to unscrew it and have a look around.
Here are the specs for the OUYA controller:
The OUYA Wireless Controller includes the following:
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Case: Sand-blasted Aluminum and Plastic
- Dimensions: 163mm x 109mm x 53.5mm (6.4in x 4.2in x 2.1in)
- Weight: 275g (9.7 oz)
The OUYA allows you to connect up to four (4) controllers to any OUYA and play with your friends.
The OUYA controller also has another huge bonus. Since the controller uses bluetooth, you can connect it to other devices like your PC or laptop using a Bluetooth USB Dongle.
Read more OUYA Reviews:
For $99, the OUYA is an extremely versatile device that brings high-definition videos and games from the internet to your television. As a software engineer, this is the perfect niche technology to make-it-big now that the Apple and Android stores are crowded with competition.
If you’d like to see what others are saying, find out more about OUYA on Amazon.